Pinnacle of the North
Bespoke Cape Reinga heli tour, with champagne at Tapotupotu Bay and lunch at The Landing winery.
Elevate your escape up north with four nights of epic indulgence for eight people. Lose yourself in the heights of luxurious holiday living, set against the most stunning vista of ocean, sky, islands and sunsets. All with New Zealand’s ultimate holiday villa as your landing pad.
The most magical holidays, wherever they are in the world, are the ones that feel like utter bliss, all the time. That’s the level of perfection to expect from the Pinnacle of the North. It begins with a day on the water to anchor your stay and really enjoy this pristine part of the world at its best. You can simply sit back and soak it all up, or get the toys out for some water-skiing, wakeboarding or kayaking.
Pinnacle of the North includes:
- Four nights of epic indulgence for eight people
- VIP Heli tour of the Far North and Cape Reinga
- Champagne at the top at Tapotupotu Bay
- Heli drop-off for lunch at The Landing winery
- Nine holes of golf at Kauri Cliffs, with heli transfers
- Alternatively, spa treatment option at Kauri Cliffs
- Lunch at Kauri Cliffs
- Exclusive charter aboard a 75ft motor yacht
- Explore the Islands, deserted beaches, kayak and swim
- Gourmet BBQ onboard
- Exclusive use of the breathtaking Rahimoana Villa
- Personal guest ambassador
- Four private bedrooms with ensuites
- Three-course private chef dining experience every night
- Porsche Cayenne (just in case you need it)
- 60-minute massages for eight people
- Selection of wine, champagne and beverages
- Gourmet breakfast provisions and well-stocked fridge
A stay at Rahimoana centres on nourishing your mind and body, reconnecting with loved ones and embracing the character, history and culture of the area.
The jaw-dropping views flowing seamlessly across granite balconies surrounded by lush, beautifully landscaped grounds. The ever-changing ocean and sky, sunsets, sunrises and abundant wildlife, with the sounds of rolling waves and the calls of kiwi at night.
Seeing Cape Reinga by helicopter is an experience that you will never forget from being picked up from your villa to a flight that blows your mind with the scenery and the colours. It gives you a whole different perspective from the air.
Need to know
Travel Valid Till
30 April 2023
Booking dates subject to availability
24th Dec - 2nd Jan
New Zealand Public Holidays
Voucher is non-refundable and activities cannot be altered.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
For cancellations forced through government-imposed travel restrictions
- Free open dated modifications up to 7 days before the arrival date for deposited bookings.
- Free cancellations up to 14 days before arrival date.
Cancellation Policy (non Covid-19 related)
In the event that we are unable to replace a cancelled reservation, the following fees apply;
- Cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival, incur a 50% cancellation fee*
- Cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival, incur a 100% cancellation fee
- *Except the months of December and January, where cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival incur a 100% cancellation fee
Would you like to check dates before booking?
If you would like to purchase a Voucher you must agree to our Customer Terms and Conditions.