First Light, Couple’s Delight
10 Grand and under
Sensory indulgence, a private heli tour & champagne sailing at sunset.
Who knew you could have your very own love nest with panoramic views of the Bay of Islands? We did. Picture this: just you, the spectacular seascape framed by native forest and everything you need to surprise and delight on a romantic weekend away.
Couples Delight at First Light includes
- Heli tour with landing on the Hole in the Rock
- Guided tour of the island after landing
- Sunset champagne sailing charter
- Explore the Bay of Islands by private yacht
- 2 nights at First Light luxury villa
- Stunning ocean view room
- 60-minute couples massage
- Private chef & three-course dining
- Private hot tub & outdoor fireplace
A stay at First Light centres on nourishing your mind and body, reconnecting with each other and embracing the character, history and culture of the area.
The spectacular views from the mezzanine bedroom. There’s a floor-to-ceiling glass shower in the en suite, and a skylight lets you lay in bed at night and watch the constellations.
"Sheer perfection. We stayed at the First Light villa and there are simply no words to describe the comfort, attention to detail and sense of consideration paid by the wonderful staff."
Need To Know
Travel Valid Till
30 March 2024
Booking dates subject to availability
24th Dec - 2nd Jan
New Zealand Public Holidays
Voucher is non-refundable and activities cannot be altered.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
In the event that we are unable to replace a cancelled reservation, the following fees apply;
- Cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival, incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival, incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Except the months of December and January, where cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival incur a 100% cancellation fee.
If you would like to purchase any Grand Gestures gift you must agree to our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Would you like to check dates before purchasing?