A Cloudy Bay in Paradise
10 Grand and under
Out of stock
Taste the Cloudy Bay way of life. This invitation-only experience is steeped in the elegance and terroir of Marlborough wine country. Santé.
They call it The Shack, but it’s hardly that. Cloudy Bay’s invitation-only guest house is the epitome of elegance and finesse. Much like the world-class wine brand it stems from. And it’s perfect for a friends’ getaway or family gathering.
This is a rare glimpse into the world of Cloudy Bay. ‘Exclusive use’ means your group can relax and feel right at home. Surrounded by the epicurean delights of the region, you can savour fresh local and seasonal produce served up by a private chef and waiter.
And then there’s Dave. Your private tour guide - well, tour 4WD. This restored 1985 Landrover Defender will whisk you away for a private tour of the vineyard. And afterwards, you can work your way through complimentary bottles of your favourite Cloudy Bay wines, having explored firsthand the terroir they express.
There is only one Shack and one Cloudy Bay. Any time you see a bottle anywhere in the world you’ll have a story to tell. This is just the beginning…
A Cloudy Bay in Paradise includes:
- Bottle of bubbles and gourmet nibbles on arrival
- Private chef epicurean experience paired with Cloudy Bay wines
- Private Cloudy Bay vineyard tour in ‘Dave’ the vintage Landrover
- Private wine tasting of Cloudy Bay wines
- 2-night exclusive use for up to 8 people
- Includes 4 queen bedrooms with en suites
- Kitchen stocked with breakfasts and snacks
- Complimentary bottles of Cloudy Bay wines
A showcase of natural materials and contemporary design.
If you like your shack to be the awe-inspiring kind, beautifully designed and with views to match, then this is the Shack for you.
This self-contained oasis is immersed in the world of Cloudy Bay. Constructed from natural materials, including weathered steel, wood, stone and glass, it showcases the best of New Zealand art and design in its modern living spaces.
Four queen bedrooms feature private en suites (three include bathtubs). And if it’s not yet obvious that the Shack is steeped in its gorgeous surrounds, the room names are a giveaway: the Cape Suite, The River Suite, The Mountain Suite and the Cloud Suite.
With its kitchen well stocked, you won’t go hungry - think gourmet local products, breakfast provisions and snacks. You won’t go thirsty, either - with local beer & beverages, and of course, the full range of Cloudy Bay wines to work your way through.
So, charge your glasses and say cheers to a delicious Cloudy Bay getaway.
The modern living spaces flowing out onto the lawn, with views of the iconic Richmond Ranges (the very same that feature on Cloudy Bay wine labels).
"This is a must do if you love being looked after like royalty. The accommodation is first class, take the right company with you and you’ll have the ingredients for a fantastic experience that you will never forget."
Need to know
Travel Valid Till
20 Dec 2023
Excludes Easter weekend.
- Cloudy Bay requires at least two weeks notice to schedule your experiences and a private chef.
- You can adjust the timing of the private experiences to suit your group.
- Each room has a queen bed, and there are no twin-share options.
- Three of the four en suites come with a deep bathtub and breathtaking balcony.
- Just one en suite is shower-only and features a full length window with a skylight.
If you would like to purchase any Grand Gestures gift you must agree to our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Would you like to check dates before purchasing?